If you’re running a business, you should know that it’s important to keep it simple. By focusing your energy on products that make you profit the most and then improving on them, you can be working smarter instead of harder.
Forecastly keeps simplicity by decreasing the amount of time you spend managing inventory and providing you with analytics on your sales and products. To learn more about this company and how to maximize your profits, keep reading.
What is Forecastly?
Forecastly is a company that provides predictive analytics and demand forecasts for people that sell on Amazon. These services help business owners find the best times to restock and how many units are appropriate. Instead of spending hours managing your inventory and creating spreadsheets, you can easily access Forecastly to find this data. For sellers that like to make quick and accurate business decisions, this website can provide a valuable service.
If you’re a private brand seller that has complete control over your product, you know your profit margins can become very lucrative. By finding the best combination of demand and the right niche, your business can certainly flourish. Forecastly gives you the data, tools, and organization you need to greatly increase your profits, predict future demand, and overlook your inventory.
Since wholesale resellers don’t need to use as much of their budget on advertising, they can benefit from different data than private brand sellers. Forecastly has specific tools to meet the needs of people that sell wholesale products. This service can help you track orders, organize your data, and even predict what will happen in the future.
What Can I Expect When Using Forecastly?
When using Forecastly, you can gain access to comprehensive data that will show you how you’re doing in terms of sales and current orders. With an overview of your inventory at the end of each month, you can easily track your money. To best meet business goals, you can even customize the reporting settings to view your estimates and recommendations the way you want. Here are some of the pros and cons of the service:
- Very accurate forecasts and recommendations
- No more day-to-day inventory management
- Efficient business processes for any size
- Good for private label sellers and wholesale re-sellers
- Quickly predicts future demand
- Free trial is only 14 days
- With Forecastly, you can expect helpful data that will help drive your sales and boost sales velocity. All of your demand forecasts and data can be viewed in one place, so you save time and money. Rather than using questionable software or spending hours making spreadsheets, you can immediately see the forecasts you need to plan accordingly.
Features of Forecastly
Whether you need to boost your sales or simplify inventory replenishment, Forecastly features have you covered. Here are some of the features from Forecastly that can help you maximize profits and get rid of the guesswork:
- Crystal Clear Dashboards. With a simple dashboard to organize your data, you can cut the time you spend managing your inventory in half.
- PO Creation. With this feature, you won’t have to do this tedious task yourself. POs can be created whenever you need them and are sent via email.
- Inventory Organization. By tracking your shipments on the way and avoiding any small mistakes, you can greatly simplify your restocking processes.
- Help Center Support. There are always specialists available to help you, whether you need it by email or by phone. This way, you can get the information you need quickly.
- A Tool to Track Inbound Shipments. As an Amazon seller, it can be overwhelming to keep track of the orders you receive. The unique tool from Forecastly makes it easy to track every package.
- Best Seller Ranks. With this ranking system, you can always keep track of your position in the search results and buy box. Through this, you can also boost your sales.
What’s the Price of Forecastly?
No matter if you’re just starting out as a seller or are an experienced Amazon competitor, Forecastly has plans for everyone. Their packages include services from shipment tools to demand to forecast. Here are the packages offered:
- Pro: For Amazon sellers that fulfill up to 3,000 orders per month, the pro package has it all. Replenishment statistics, in-depth account dashboards, and help center support are all included.
- Expert: For clients that fulfill up to 15,000 orders per month, the expert package would be best. The industry-leading demand predictions and shipment tools make their lives easier.
- Small Enterprise: Small enterprises are businesses that fulfill up to 25,000 orders monthly. With advanced statistics and helpful demand forecasts, these business owners can flourish.
- Larger Enterprise: Larger enterprises often need more advanced analytics and other prediction services. For owners that receive more than 25,000 orders per month, Forecastly can serve these customers on a case-by-case basis.
These plans range anywhere from 80 to 299 dollars per month, depending on the size of your business. If you opt to pay for the service annually, you can save 20 percent on any plan you choose. For analytics and services that save you so much time on inventory management, Forecastly is definitely a bargain.
Is Forecastly Worth It?
Forecastly has a wide range of services and predictions that can give your business the boost it needs. With the plans that are meant to meet the needs of any business, Forecastly is certainly worth it. No matter if you’re just starting to sell on Amazon or fulfill over 25,000 orders per month, this site can give you the hard data you need to thrive in this market.
With the free 14-day trial, you can at least try out the service and see how to capture all the sales you can. After thoroughly performing a Forecastly review, they can answer all the crucial questions you have about sales velocity, inventory lead time, and even customer demand. To learn more about Forecastly and the services they provide, visit their website today.