One strength of owning a small business is your connection to the community and the products you create.
While this was not possible with Amazon, the e-commerce giant created an incredible opportunity to reach new markets and increase your brand visibility through Amazon stores.
Also known as Amazon storefront, this free feature provides an enhanced brand-centric experience while allowing customization of your content to potential customers. If you want to sell on Amazon, setting up an Amazon storefront can allow the business to shine.
The storefront was launched in September 2018 as a separate section that highlights small businesses and provides a platform for an online small business experience.
It features a curated collection of unique products that allow sellers to have an online store dedicated to Amazon listings only.
With a storefront link, you have a dedicated website for selling your products, as it offers a lot more content than the Amazon pages with more options and flexibility.
If you are unsure about the Amazon storefront link or where to find it, this article will help you. The article focuses on the Amazon storefront link and how you can customize it.
What is the Amazon Storefront Link?
Amazon storefront comes with a unique URL for your specific store. The storefront link is what you use to share your store with others and create store-related campaigns.
It allows a business to unlock a new customer base while telling your business story through a registered trademark.
The seller gets a dedicated set of pages on the Amazon website to showcase their brand and products. Instead of navigating thousands of online sellers, most customers want to connect with the seller on the online platform.
This Amazon storefront provides small and midsize businesses with a platform to sell products directly through Amazon.
Use the Amazon storefront link to share your story with others and create store-related campaigns. It is the best feature to use for off-platform advertising on social media platforms where the domain redirects into a trusted site like Amazon.
After creating your Amazon store, you get a dedicated link anyone can access. This means you can include an Amazon storefront link to your marketing campaign and other online campaigns outside of Amazon.
For example, you can share the link on your social media platforms or directly to a dedicated page within the store. This makes the Amazon storefront a powerful marketing and conversion tool for existing and prospective sellers.
This storefront is the newest way for businesses to add flair to their listings and expand their brand story. It’s a free, intuitive service of pre-formatted and customizable layouts for any Amazon merchant.
With an Amazon storefront link, shoppers can explore and purchase the brand’s products. You can create a browsing experience that revolves around their brand as a seller. The company has been adding new categories and finding stuff from the overtime.
They have a responsive design that you can access on any device.
Where to Find Amazon Storefront Link
Anyone can sign up for the Amazon storefront, including first and third-party vendors and sellers. Vendors can access their storefront via Amazon Marketing Services.
After logging into the Amazon marketing service, the link is at the top of the home page or main navigation bar. If you’re a seller, you can access the Amazon store in the main navigation bar at the top of the Seller Central homepage.
You can access the store’s functionality under the storefront link.
However, you must work directly with Amazon to determine your business category and how you can sign up. Before creating your store, you also need to register your brand in the Amazon brand registry.
Becoming Part of the brand registry program gives you access to search and reporting tools to find knock-off products.
Once you’ve published your store, you can access the live store by clicking on your brand byline or a dedicated link. Amazon provides the tools for sellers to design their stores.
For example, you can use the advantage of HD video and differentiate your brand from the competition in the same way as the A+ content for product listings.
You can follow the steps to find your Amazon storefront link using a set of store builder design tools within seller central. It is a visual process that doesn’t need coding. Here are the steps to follow:
- Login to your Seller Central account or Amazon vendor central account. Make sure you’ve enrolled in the Amazon brand registry program to protect your brand from copycat on Amazon.
- Locate the ‘performance tab’ to the left of the page to find the ‘customer feedback.’
- A series of stars below this text will take you to your seller feedback. Click on the link alongside those stars.
- Find a text that reads ‘see how your feedback displays to buyers on Amazon’ and click on that link. This page is where you customers can access and could see other customers feedback/
- In the URL of this landing page, there is a text ‘&seller=A,’ which is your store ID number.
- Once you have this store ID, you can build the Amazon storefront link by placing the seller ID behind the Amazon link.
Instead of copying and pasting the whole URL, you can send it to other people by formatting it like this: http://www.amazon.com/shops/seller ID.
What to Do if the Amazon Storefront Link is not Working
There are several reasons your Amazon storefront link is not working. The first reason could be your status on Amazon because only professional seller accounts can have storefront links.
Your Amazon storefront link won’t work if you’re an individual seller. Sign up for the professional seller account to get the URL link.
Only sellers with brand registry approval can create their stores on the Amazon website dedicated to their business and products.
Brand registry is available to any business with a valid registered trademark in the same country as the Amazon marketplace. You can design the store that serves as your own home on Amazon.
Another reason your Amazon storefront link is not working is that you don’t have any inventory yet. Before getting an Amazon store, your products need to be sold on Amazon with a brand selling directly via vendor central.
If your Amazon store doesn’t have listings, the storefront link won’t work. You may need to stock up your inventory list before using the storefront link.
Can I Customize the Amazon Storefront Link?
Yes, you can customize the Amazon storefront link if you don’t want to use the standard storefront link.
The best thing about Amazon stores is that it allows customized content to potential customers and introduce prospective customers to your brand.
Here are the steps to follow when customizing your Amazon storefront link:
- The first step is to log into your Seller Central account. Select the ‘Account Info’ section from the settings. It will take you to the ‘seller account information page, where you will find business information options.
- Once you reach the ‘Seller Account’ Information page,’ click the ‘display name’ link under the business information section.
- You will need to choose the marketplace when inputting store details and ensure the storefront name is not yet used.
- Select the marketplace you want to edit. Click ‘edit’ next to store details.
- You will see an option for a storefront link you can edit.
- Type in the name you want while keeping in mind that it might not be available
- Once you have found the name you want, submit it to save the new link.
- You can now type in the same Amazon URL but with your store name at the end. For example, it will look like this: http://www.amazon.com/shops/yourstorename.
The Amazon store features the brand’s logo at the reader’s left. It allows you to add your brand name and logo when building an Amazon storefront link. The builder has a drag-and-drop approach, making it easy to tailor your store to your brand.
If you want to add products to your Amazon seller account, Log into your account and select inventory from the navigation menu. You’ll find an option to add products by uploading them to your account.
Some people may want to share their Amazon storefront link to show their products to potential customers. Share the link on all social media platforms and stir a huge uplift in sales.
If you want to show your Amazon storefront link, here are the steps to follow:
- Go to your seller central page on Amazon
- Click “account info” from the settings
- Look for your seller profile
- At the very bottom of the seller profile, you will find your Amazon storefront link
Amazon provides an opportunity to reach new markets and increase your brand’s visibility using Amazon stores. Your Amazon storefront link is a great way to show your products to potential customers.
This is where you create your own branded store to showcase your products and boost sales. The store adds an extra element to selling on Amazon, providing an opportunity to share with your prospective clients.
Today, many brands used social media to share the Amazon storefront link and interact with their clients. However, the storefront link is only available for professional sellers at $39.99 per month.