Looking for an Exclusive Offer on a Jungle Scout plan? We’ve got the best Jungle Scout discount available! Just follow any of our links, and get our automatic Jungle Scout discount applied to your purchase.
How to Use Our Jungle Scout Discount Code – No Coupon Code Necessary!
- Click on one of our the exclusive discount links we provide you on this article.
- Select the right subscription plan for you
- Create your Jungle Scout account.
- Enter Payment details.
- Your Jungle Scout discount will be automatically applied, just like magic.
- Ensure your jungle scout discount code has been applied. In case the platform requests a Jungle Scout discount code, please use “INFINITEFBA”.
Once you’ve clicked on the exclusive discount code links, you’re good to go! The coupon will be applied to the purchase when you check out.
A Step-by-Step Guide to Using Our Jungle Scout Discount
When you sign up for your Jungle Scout account, we’ll bring you to a pricing page that allows you to choose your subscription plan.
Step #1 Click on our Jungle Scout Discount Link
There are multiple buttons and links on this page for the exclusive Jungle Scout coupon that doesn’t require a code anymore. They lead to the Jungle Scout website and create a custom page for our readers to show you the lowest prices possible. The Jungle Scout discount will appear upon checkout.
Click any one of these to get started. The Jungle Scout site will open in a new window, so you can still follow along here.
Disclaimer: The page look may change as we update it frequently to ensure that you always receive the lowest price available.
Step #2 Sign up for a Jungle Scout Account
To create a new account, select the plan you would like to buy by clicking the “buy now” button.
Step #3 Click on Next
Enter your email address and create a password, then click next.
Step #4 Enter payment details
After entering your details, check the terms of service and finalize creating the account. Confirmation will be sent to the email address you used.
What is Jungle Scout?
Jungle Scout is a software application created for Amazon FBA sellers to conduct product research. The most important function is tracking certain statistics, including customer ratings, customer reviews, and monthly, weekly and daily sales. In addition to providing product performance, Jungle Scout monitors daily fluctuations and product listings. Sellers can monitor competitor sales to locate weaknesses. There are two different ways to use Jungle Scout, the Chrome extension and the web app.
Is Jungle Scout Right for You?
Every Amazon seller can use Jungle Scout effectively. The merchant begins by choosing the product line to sell. The software helps determine the best products to sell and provides the statistics for each. The merchant will receive performance data, sales estimations, potential price points and review data for each product. The merchant then uses Jungle Scout to refine their search, using specific criteria for the products. The criteria may include:
- Product weight
- Sales demographics
- Price range
- Minimum monthly sales
- Preference through country
Jungle Scout Pricing and Plans
What does Jungle Scout cost? , Although there is no Jungle Scout free trial, they offer a 7-day money-back guarantee, or you can also get an Exclusive deal by using Infinite FBA readers Jungle Scout links. Find the available plans below:
- The Jungle Scout basic plan is priced at $29 per month or $349 per year (Save $240). The merchant receives full access to the Jungle Scout chrome extension, Product Database (3/day), Keyword Scout (3/day), Product Tracker (20 products), Jungle Scout web app, Supplier Database (3/day), Opportunity Finder (3/day). The plan is available to five additional Jungle Scout users.
- The Suite Plan is priced at $49 per month or $589 per year (Save $240). While browsing Amazon, the merchant receives competitive data, sales estimates, Jungle Scout extension, and profit projections and can track 150 products. Merchants also receive access to Database, Keyword Scout, Product Tracker, Jungle scout’s supplier database, supplier tracker, Rank Tracker, niche hunter, and Opportunity score finder.
The above plans are ideal for new Amazon FBA merchants (Note: they don’t include our exclusive Jungle Scout discount). The seller features can be accessed by connecting to Jungle Scout or an Amazon account.
The Professional Plan price starts at $84 per month or $999 per year. Merchants receive:
- Access to Jungle Scout contents Keyword Scout with two years of keyword data
- Chrome extension
- Product Tracker with six months of historical data
- Sales and Launch Analytics
- Niche hunter
- Jungle Scout web app
- Supplier Database features
- Supplier tracker
- Opportunity Finder
- Possible to track 1,000 products.
- Six additional Jungle Scout’ users.
How to Get the Best Jungle Scout Discount
Jungle Scout offers discounts and promos throughout the year. You can save further by opting for one of the Jungle Scout packages.
- Start-Up Suite: Includes live Q&As and Jungle Scout academy training course so you can learn as you go. This is a 3 month plan making it ideal for new sellers to get started with Amazon FBA private label selling. The Price for three months is $189.
- Entrepreneur Suite: A 6 month plan coming in at $349
3. Bootcamp: 12 month plan includes everything you need to make the most out of a year selling on Amazon. It includes the Freedom builder bootcamp course a new training that is updated in real-time as the selling process changes. Make sure you are on the same level as the top Amazon sellers.
Check out the Jungle Madness sale discounts to save big on Jungle Scout plans.
How much do you want that financial freedom?
Jungle Scout’s Benefits and Tools
- Customer Support: One of the best benefits of Jungle Scout is the support team. The representatives respond quickly, are knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. Sellers can receive an accurate and fast response 24/7. There are several different methods offered for contacting a customer service representative.
- User-Friendly: One of the worst experiences a merchant can have is attempting to use any software or application that is overly complicated or requires technical knowledge. All the features provided are simple, easy to use, and work correctly. Amazon merchants can save valuable time by using the software to conduct product research.
- Understanding the Application: Nearly every Jungle Scout application also includes a guide. By reading the guide, merchants can easily figure out how the application works. Even beginners should be able to understand how to use any of the applications easily.
- Alerts: Merchants can watch products being sold or tracked to determine reviews, price changes, and more. Alerts can even be set up to track products sold by competitors.
- Keyword Scout: One of the most powerful tools for keyword research available. Keyword Scout offers merchants recommended PPC bids, keyword search volume, and top-quality keywords. Thousands of top-ranking, high-conversion keywords can be generated instantly to help ensure the products are noticed on Amazon.
- Jungle Scout Academy: The academy is a library filled with on-demand, up-to-date, exclusive learning. The bite-sized tutorials have been tested and tried including tips from Amazon sellers. Merchants can access the brand new content and 44 new videos simply by visiting the academy to learn about each tool, from the keyword scout to the product database.
- Sales Analytics: This is the financial command center. Merchants can instantly view profits, understand how well the business is performing, and track all of the Amazon fees in real time. Merchants can also access historical or daily sales data to determine the product-level metrics of the business.
- Opportunity Finder: Sellers can use this product research tool to find niches with low competition and high demand for keywords. This enables merchants to locate products quickly to begin selling fast. Searches and niche categories will reveal product trends. Product opportunities can be analyzed by conducting searches for sales history and category search volume. Originally named Niche hunter.
- Amazon Sales Estimator: Enter the country you r are selling in, find the category and Best seller rank (BSR), and the free tool will give you estimated sales (monthly).
- Keyword Rank Tracker: Merchants can choose keywords to determine the organic search rankings for products over time. Imported keyword lists and historical search rankings can be seen in Keyword Scout in seconds once saved.
- Product Tracker: Merchants can use the Jungle Scout product tracker to track the sales of products over time. Allowing you to find possible future product opportunities.
- Supplier Database: Merchants can find suppliers for products to sell and source through existing ASINs. Merchants can see supplier customers and verify the shipment history.
- Product Database: The product database research for Amazon is simplified by using the advanced features laid out in Jungle Scout’s product database.
- Jungle Scout Extension: You may find it as Tthe Jungle Scout web app, chrome extension, or Jungle Scout pro extension, among other names it’s had over the years. It is one of the original best-seller tools.
- Inventory Manager: Merchants receive accurate predictions for the amount of stock to order and the best dates for placing orders. This helps increase sales while avoiding both fees and stockouts. Stockout situations can be eliminated by predicting product demand for the future.
Bonus Training – Jungle Scout Academy
- Jungle Scout Academy provides an exceptional variety of courses, so merchants have access to all the information necessary to become successful FBA sellers on Amazon.
- The tutorials show how merchants can maximize their efforts through high-quality and useful content that offers expert knowledge at every step of the seller’s journey.
- Without the academy, merchants would need to spend thousands for information from other sources.
- The need to spend an astronomical number of hours searching the web for information has been eliminated.
- Different courses are available, each divided into videos of 10 minutes or less. The content is in bite-sized pieces the merchant can follow at their own time and pace. The courses include:
How the Jungle Scout Academy Works?
- Getting Started: Offering four episode to teach merchants how to begin selling on Amazon. This is an introductory series that explains everything necessary to become a successful Amazon merchant.
- Product Research: Research is critical for every Amazon merchant. There are 12 episodes offered to help merchants understand and learn how to conduct important jungle scout features such as research, and competitor insights using opportunity finders.
- Optimizing Listings: This category contains six episodes. Once the merchant has chosen the ideal product to sell, an Amazon listing must be created. The program teaches merchants the tips and tricks like essential competitor insights necessary to create the best product listings possible.
- Launching the Product: This category has five episodes. Once the merchant has made a product available on Amazon, potential buyers need to know the product is available. The series teaches merchants how to launch new products on Amazon. Merchants also learn how to drive early product sales.
- Using Jungle Scout: The series contains 12 episodes, including groundbreaking applications and tools helping approximately 225,000 merchants sell on Amazon. Jungle Scout created this series to teach new merchants everything they need to know about using the tools accessible with their subscriptions.
- Chinese Versions: Jungle Scout also offers two different versions in Chinese. These are Getting Started Using Jungle Scout which contains two episodes, and How to Begin Using the Extension, containing one episode.
- Launch Features: The three episodes include three exceptional tools. Amazon merchants will learn how to use the tools effectively when a product is launched on Amazon Jungle Scout review.
Every month, merchants can view new expert content to help them become successful Amazon sellers. In addition to learning everything regarding the selling process necessary for Amazon, merchants will be shown the most effective uses of all the jungle scout product seller tools included in the Jungle Scout suite. The idea is similar to having a personal coach. The best part is the merchant will not have to leave the platform to learn about using the tool or watch any YouTube videos.
All the merchant needs to do is log into their account on Jungle Scout, find Academy in the menu and click their mouse. When the merchant subscribes to Jungle Scout, immediate access is provided for the Jungle Scout Academy at no additional charge. Merchants have a decent selection of options for subscribing to a Jungle Scout account. The merchant gains access to the best-selling tools currently available for Amazon sellers.
Jungle Scout Support
Jungle Scout understands the only way to improve service continuously is to listen to what its customers are saying. The company is interested in the experience the merchants are receiving, their thoughts, and checking if the tools offer everything the merchant requires.
If you have any questions or comments, customer support at Jungle Scout is easy to contact. Merchants can fill out a simple contact form to create a ticket or simply send a message to support@Junglescout.com.
The customer support representatives are experienced, knowledgeable, friendly, and quick to respond to your jungle scout review or question. Before contacting customer support, the merchant should look at the information available through the Jungle Scout Help Center.
There are numerous articles offering answers to the most commonly asked questions. New content is always added and updated regularly. Jungle Scout also offers a widget right on the app to offer help merchants logged into their accounts.
If the merchant could not find an answer to their question through the Help Center, the widget offers a contact us option to enable merchants to email a jungle scout review representative.
A contact option is also available right from the jungle scout chrome extension. The merchant selects the menu, clicks on Help, then contacts support.
Jungle Scout is not currently offering phone support.
The Final Word
Jungle Scout has become the standard other research tools for Amazon are frequently compared to. The software is an extremely capable and helpful tool for Amazon merchants. Merchants can evaluate the progress and sales of their competition and use the product tracker tool to determine the performance of different products as time passes. Jungle Scout also offers excellent data and ideas for products being sold on Amazon.
Further Reading: Detailed Jungle Scout review.
The tools available through Jungle Scout provide merchants with ll important sales analytics, like monthly sales, to enable knowledgeable decisions based on accurate data. When used correctly, the tools enable merchants to sell products easily and dramatically decrease the risk of investing in the wrong product, because merchants can back up their decisions with hard data. Jungle Scout even teaches merchants how to use the tools they provide.
Other Great Offers That May Be Of Interest To You:
- Helium 10 20% off coupon
- Merchant Words discount 40% Off
- Viral Launch 40% off discount code
- Feedback Genius Promo – Latest Deal
Jungle Scout is an excellent investment because most of the guesswork is eliminated and, sellers are able to become successful both faster and easier. Our exclusive Jungle Scout discount code makes starting out that much easier, no coupon code necessary!
Q&A Jungle Scout Discount
Jungle Scout offers three pricing plans Basic at $29 /mo, suite plan at $49 /mo, and professional plan at $84 /mo. You can also save up to 55% by choosing the yearly pay option. Save on your subscription using our exclusive Jungle Scout discount coupon
Jungle Scout saves you so much time during product research it is absolutely worth the investment. Add to the market research tool, the keyword scout tool, and the niche hunter tool, and you’ll have all the features to find those next profitable products.
Jungle Scout offers a free 7-day trial. Then, if you don’t like it, you can get your money back.