Selling your goods and products online can be a rush like no other. You can sell your products on many different platforms, such as eBay, Craigslist, and Facebook Marketplace. If you’re going to start selling things regularly, however, you should consider Amazon FBA.
Amazon is one of the biggest (if not the biggest) online selling marketplaces in the world. If you think about buying something online, there’s a 99% chance your first thought is, “I can get that off Amazon!” And you’re not alone: 112 million people used Amazon prime in 2019, and your customers are no exception.
That’s not the only reason you should consider selling on Amazon. You should consider selling on this platform because there are so many tools to help you boost your profits. Helium 10 vs Sellics, here we compare the best of these two tools, which help you find and launch products. But which is the better choice, and which tool should you use?
Let’s explore what you should look for in one of these tools; then, we can evaluate which one would be best for your business.
Table of Contents
What A Great FBA Tool Should Provide
Before diving into Helium 10 vs Sellics, you should know what to look for in Amazon marketing tools in general.
Your business’s unique needs should inform what tool you end up using. Amazon sellers tools like Helium 10 or Sellics provide detailed data and filters to find products you need to find. If you have more filters, you’ll get better insights and products.
You should also consider the opportunities for marketing and analyzing the competition. A good Amazon FBA tool will let you look at the competition and see what’s making them successful, which allows you to draw reasonable conclusions about running your own business. Finally, you should see the analytics of your data, conversions rate, and whatever else you need to know everything about how your business is doing.
Below, we’ll let you know if Helium 10 and Sellics match up to these standards.
Helium 10 Review – All The Tools Amazon Sellers Need
Helium 10 advertises itself as “everything you need to sell on Amazon and more”, which is a great way to sum up this software (a true all in one tool). Helium 10 is a software designed to help you manage and grow your Amazon e-commerce business. Helium 10 comprises an ever-growing number or online-based tools hosted through its website and a Google Chrome extension that integrates with Amazon’s marketplace. These tools eliminate almost all the guesswork associated with selling on Amazon.
Helium 10’s user dashboard and tools give you access to every piece of data and information you need to sell on Amazon successfully:
- The Product Research feature gives you winning product ideas and lets you dive into those product markets to research those ideas.
- You use Magnet to do keyword research and find relevant keywords to drive traffic to your online business.
- You can launch products with the CPR keyword rankings formula. In other words, you can figure out exactly how many products to sell to get your rankings to page 1 of search results.
- You can also analyze competitors and understand their strategy by looking at their keywords and rankings. Among other features, you can optimize your product listings, track keywords, get refunded for damaged or lost inventory, and plenty more.
- Adtomic – The PPC manager for Amazon advertising automation software. Automate your PPC campaigns with easy.
- Inventory Management tool
- Keyword tracker
- Chrome extension
- Product listing optimization
Overall, Helium 10 gives you many tools to manage your business through Amazon and allows you to grow your business to new heights.
Sellics is like Helium 10 in that it’s a platform designed to help you manage your Amazon FBA business efficiently. However, Sellics is more focused on current asset management and business operations than expanding and growing your business.
This can be beneficial for some businesses that do not need to grow further. For instance, large companies like Bosch and L’Oreal use Sellics for their business operations.
Sellics offers plenty of tools and features to help you find products and optimize your Amazon listing:
- PPC manager feature allows you to automate and optimize campaigns.
- Review management tool to respond to negative customer claims, immediately resolving any issues.
- Profit Dashboard tool to show you your profit margins.
- One of the best aspects of Sellics is its Amazon Inventory Management tool. With this tool, you can know when to purchase new inventory. Sellics is a great tool for those looking to manage and maintain their Amazon business, but not necessarily for those looking to expand.
- Sellics review alerts
- Keyword tracking software
- Keyword research to find relevant keywords
How is Helium 10 Different from Sellics?
Helium 10 is an Amazon tool developed by Amazon sellers. It takes FBA to the next level, providing complex competitor analysis and product research while providing everything you need for your SEO. Helium 10 is catered more toward smaller businesses who need help analyzing their business needs, targeting those needs, and improving on them. For larger businesses that don’t need too much help growing, this might not be the route to go. For smaller businesses, this tool is great.
Sellics is more of an all-in-one solution marketed to large vendors. It has many of the same tools and features as Helium 10, but for larger markets and industries. For this reason, the tools aren’t so much for growing businesses but for maintaining their already massive size and large inventory. This isn’t to say that smaller businesses can’t benefit from using it, but this may not be the tool for you if you’re a smaller merchant.
Helium 10 vs Sellics: Which Tool is Better?
Let’s say you’re just starting as a business, and you need help optimizing your SEO, keyword research, keeping track of small amounts of sales, and tracking keywords. Helium 10 offers all the tools that can help you do these and more. You can learn about the competition and learn from them, build on your knowledge, and grow your business over time.
If we switch gears and say you own a large, well-established Amazon business that gets thousands of dollars in sales daily or weekly, we might need to reevaluate. You likely already know what to track in terms of products and keywords. You probably already have a good idea of the competition and don’t need to keep an eye on them constantly. Your business is already large, but you just need some help managing its massive scale. Sellics, which has capabilities that are much more suited for larger businesses, might be the right software for you.
How to Decide Between Helium 10 and Sellics
If you’re trying to decide between Helium 10 and Sellics, take into consideration the following:
- Is your Amazon business large or small?
- What tools do you need to maintain your current sales path?
- Are you a beginner seller?
- What tools could you benefit from that you don’t have right now?
- Do you expect to grow or expand further?
Once you have answers to these questions, you’ll know how to choose which software you need for your Amazon FBA business, and you can truly decide which of these tools to use.
To conclude the Sellics vs Helium 10 face off. Helium 10 does provide some of the most comprehensive Amazon tools on the market for businesses looking to grow. It’s is by far the best overall tool suite available for beginners and comes complete with its own Freedom ticket training. We hope this Helium 10 vs Sellics guide helped you decide which tool is best for your business!
Other Comparison Reviews you might be interested in: