If you run an online selling business on any e-commerce platform, one of the best things you can do for your business is to offer your customers a seamless experience before, during, and after purchases.
That’s because repeat business is not merely a function of a great product; it also depends a lot on the customer experience.
That’s where expert tools like xSellco Helpdesk come into play.
With this tool, you can be there for your customers whenever they need you (even when you’re not around!).
This xSellco review will help you understand the essentials of this robust software.
What is xSellco?
xSellco is an all-in-one helpdesk system developed for e-commerce businesses. The feature-rich software is a productivity tool specifically designed to increase the quality of support offered by customer service and support teams of online sellers.
It provides e-commerce business owners with vital tools related to their products and transactions so they can serve their customers better and faster.
The software is highly efficient and effective when it comes to solving tickets across multiple online channels as well as managing contacts.
Part of the reason the helpdesk is one of the most preferred options for many renowned brands is its ability to automatically translate content into several languages, thanks to its multi-language service.
With the multi-language functionality, users can easily help clients no matter their location.
Also, xSellco integrates seamlessly with all the major e-commerce web platforms, popular online marketplaces, and widely-used shopping carts.
To make customer support even easier, xSellco Helpdesk features a dashboard that collects queries from all the seller’s channels into one place. This allows the seller to manage and assign clients simultaneously.
This is one of the very few e-commerce help desk tools that allow users to create custom-made messages and templates for their customers. Plus, users can get detailed reports about the team and individual performances.
In a nutshell, xSellco is the help desk tool to get if you want your customers to have a better connection with your team and develop higher trust for your brand.
As you may have figured, xSellco is a useful customer service tool that can boost the quality of the services your support team provides. Here are some of its main advantages:
- Integrates and plugs into nearly all major e-commerce marketplaces, shopping carts, and a few social media platforms.
- Provides multi-lingual support, making it easy for users to communicate with clients in their native language
- Provides customer data and information across multiple channels from a single dashboard.
- Comes with plenty of useful features to make customer support quite easy for agents.
- It comes with templates to save you time and effort, plus you can customize your own messages.
- The user interface is nice and easy to use, and navigating is pretty straightforward.
- The site has an incredible and professional customer service team that is eager to help users find solutions to their problems.
As great as xSellco is, it does have a few drawbacks. Some of these include:
- There could be occasional issues with refreshing the software. Sometimes, you may need to close and restart it to refresh it, or else you will miss overdue tickets and messages.
- The software is quite pricey compared to other help desk systems. This is especially true if you want to combine the help desk with other xSellco solutions or products (Repricer and Feedback).
- While the usability of the software is quite impressive, filtering messages by channels can be a bit tricky. Also, some tickets are automatically assigned as system messages even when they are not.
- In some cases, the help desk can be a bit slow and that can affect productivity.
Who Is It For?
Every e-commerce business owner can use xSellco Helpdesk. The software is suited to small and medium businesses, as well as large enterprises.
Any online seller who wants to offer their customers a better support experience is likely to be pleased with the several features and services available with xSellco.
The cloud-based software package is supported by all the major operating systems, including Windows, macOS. It can also run on nearly all web browsers.
The program runs smoothly on both Android devices and iOS devices, including iPad and iPhone.
Why Should You Use xSellco?
If you’re still not sure whether xSellco Helpdesk is a good fit for your e-commerce business, here are some of the major benefits of using the software:
1. Dealing with Support Tickets is a Lot Faster
With xSellco, support tickets are quickly attended to as soon as they arrive. That’s because the tickets can be distributed within the team so that the first available agent can get to solving them or directly assigned to a particular agent.
Agents can easily offer quick and reliable support to each client since the help desk dashboard readily gives every agent detailed information about the customer.
All of these simply mean that your clients will be served very promptly, regardless of the volume of tickets you get daily.
2. Flexible Integration and Unified Dashboard
You and your support team don’t have to guess the different sources of tickets or queries, especially if you run your business across multiple e-commerce platforms or if your brand has an online presence on various support channels, including social media.
That’s because you and your agents can access all support channels from a single dashboard.
Thankfully, xSellco integrates well with Amazon, eBay, Shopify, and other major online marketplaces, as well as popular shopping carts. That means queries and tickets from all channels are gathered in one place.
3. Excellent Reporting Features for Operable Business Intelligence
When you leverage the system’s capability to generate individual and team performance reports, you can convert the data collected from customer support into highly valuable insights that can nudge your business in the right direction.
Thanks to features such as the ticket heatmaps, ticket volumes, and ticket response time, you can generate customized reports to quickly see the trends and quality of your customer support at a glance.
4. Impressive Translation Feature
One of the remarkable benefits of using xSellco is it allows you to expand your retail business to just about every country. Of course, if you run a business on the internet, you should be able to sell your products to everyone across the globe since there are no geographic boundaries on the web.
With the translation tool of this help desk system, you can automatically translate messages into virtually any language and respond to your customers in their preferred language even if you don’t know the first things about their language.
This feature is not common among many of the other help desk systems on the market.
5. Robust Collection of Useful Features
There’s hardly any feature you would want in a help desk system that’s not available in xSellco. Some of its most unique features include the ability to customize messages and tag users.
Equally impressive is the software’s ability to track shipping status and use auto responders. You can even choose multiple channels where you want to promote support and contact your customers using the “Contact Us” widget.
Key Features of xSellco
As mentioned, xSellco is a feature-rich software package with almost every tool imaginable to help online sellers offer better customer service.
The scope of this article won’t allow us to get into the nitty-gritty details of all the features. However, this section of the xSellco review gives you a quick rundown of the major features available with the software.
- Auto responder
- Customizable message templates
- Centralized dashboard for all customers across multiple channels
- Full order details
- Smart tags
- Ticket queries
- Ticket heatmap
- Ticket volume reports
- “Contact U”s widget for live chat
- Collision detection
- Tracking shipping status
- Team performance reports
- Automated language translation
- Response time reports
- External messages
- Inbox filters
- Internal notes
- Prioritized inbox
- Mobile app
- User permissions
- Unlimited number of users
xSellco Helpdesk can integrate seamlessly with the following:
Keep in mind that this list is not exhaustive. The software integrates with all major e-commerce web platforms, shopping carts, and online marketplaces.
For many people, pricing is one of the major determining factors when it comes to choosing a support tool. This part of the xSellco review gives you a breakdown of the various plans available.
The software does not have a free version but it offers a free 14-day trial. You will have access to all the features during this period so you can test them fully. If you determine that the tool is a great fit for your business, you can opt for any of the pricing plans.
The three-tier pricing plans are:
The Team plan costs $69 per month/agent when billed annually or $85 per month for each agent when billed monthly.
With this plan, users get access to quite an impressive list of features, a few of which include:
- Custom fields
- Custom SLAs
- Unlimited rules
- Phone support
This plan is offered at $89 per month for each agent when billed annually. If you prefer to pay monthly, the Professional plan will cost you $115.
In addition to every feature available with the Team plan, this option offers:
- AI-powered responses
- Full management reports
- Collision detection
- Assisted onboarding
- Pre-sales opportunities
- Custom permissions
- Phone and chat support
- 24/7 support
To access all the features available on xSellco Helpdesk, you need to sign up for the Enterprise plan.
Some of the key features are:
- API access
- 99.9% uptime SLA
- User collaboration
- Free chat service
- Enterprise reporting
- CSAT measurement
For better performance and to increase customer engagement, you can choose to include add-ons to any of the plans you prefer.
There are three add-ons available:
- Chat: Allows customers to quickly and easily engage with you directly on your website. The add-on also offers extensive reporting. You can get the Chat add-on for $27 per month/user.
- Knowledgebase: This costs $95 per month/account. The add-on reduces support ticket volume by allowing customers to find the right help for their issues round the clock, even when you or your team are not available.
- Feedback Tool: This add-on also doubles as a standalone product offered at $55 per month/account. It helps you rank higher and sends automated requests for seller feedback and product reviews on eBay, Amazon, and Google.
The main function of xSellco Helpdesk is to offer help users offer better customer support. That’s why it is not surprising that the platform itself has a robust customer support service.
While its customer support does not include live support services, users can get help by contacting the support team via email, phone, or through the chatbot directly on the website.
Another helpful resource is the various forms of training available, such as webinars, video tours, knowledgebase, and more.
For e-commerce business owners who want to improve their customer experience across multiple channels, a robust, full-featured tool like xSellco is a must-have.
We’ve included all the essential details you need to know about the powerful software in this xSellco review to help you decide whether it is a good fit for your business.
Of course, there are several other tools on the market, but not very many of them can stand toe-to-toe with xSellco when it comes to providing an all-in-one helpdesk service.