Are you an Amazon seller in search of a suitable Jungle Scout alternative? Look no further! This article presents a curated list of the top 5 Jungle Scout alternatives. Whether you’re seeking advanced product research tools, comprehensive keyword analysis, or powerful sales optimization features, we’ve got you covered. Join us as we explore the best alternatives to jungle scout and discover the perfect tool to elevate your Amazon selling game.
Prime Day Exclusive!
Save big with 35% off Jungle Scout on Prime Day. Supercharge your sales today
With more than 500,000 users worldwide, Jungle Scout is one of the most popular platforms for Amazon sellers. This all-in-one solution was created to help Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) businesses find a new product niche online. But it’s not the only option out there.
Whether you’re an existing Amazon seller or are in the process of setting up your shop, you may be wondering if Jungle Scout is necessary. Perhaps you’re looking for free Jungle Scout alternatives or a product research tool with different features.
If so, you’re in the right place. In this review, we’ll share 10 of the best Jungle Scout alternatives for FBA sellers. From Helium 10 to AmazeOwl, these tools can help you identify products to sell, conduct keyword research, and boost your business.
Find out which is best for you below.
Top 10 Best Jungle Scout Alternatives
1. Helium 10
Like Jungle Scout, Helium 10 is one of the most popular product research software tools on the market. This tool bills itself as the first all-in-one platform for Amazon sellers when it was initially released under the name Scribbles. More than 1 million businesses currently use it and generates $4 billion in revenue every month.
Are you wondering ‘which is better, Jungle Scout or Helium 10’? Let’s dive into a summary of the features that make Helium 10 one of the best Jungle Scout alternatives.
Users of Helium 10 are spoilt for choice when it comes to product research. This software offers not one but three product research tools:
- Black Box is an Amazon product finder and research tool. Its product database contains more than 450 million items. (Jungle Scouts database contains 475 million).
- Trendster shows you how Amazon product trends change over time. Enter any ASIN, and you’ll see the data visually within seconds.
- X-Ray is a tool that enables you to carry out product research from within the Helium 10 Chrome extension and web app. It estimates potential sales analytics for different products, so you can decide whether to add them to your catalog.
The strength of its three keyword research tools is what sets Helium 10 apart. These tools offer advanced keyword aggregation and competition analysis to help your business write killer product listings.
- Cerebro is a reverse ASIN lookup feature that enables you to analyze competitors’ product listings and create a strategy to outrank them.
- Magnet is a keyword generator that makes it easy to optimize your listings.
- Misspellinator finds commonly misspelled words, so you can include them in your product descriptions to boost your rankings.
Helium 10’s listing optimization features include a keyword processor, listing optimizer, and keyword index checker. Together, these ensure your listings are visible, packed with high-ranking keywords, and appealing to your customers.
When it comes to pricing, Helium 10 offers flexible options to cater to a range of budgets. They have different payment plans to suit your needs, including a free version for those looking to get started without any upfront costs. Additionally, they provide various pricing tiers, allowing you to choose a plan that aligns with the scale of your business and the level of features you require. From their affordable plans to their comprehensive Diamond option, Helium 10 ensures that sellers of all sizes can access their powerful suite of tools for product research, keyword analysis, and listing optimization.
Pros and Cons
- Helium 10 offers a 30-day money-back guarantee
- There are different payment plans to suit every budget, including a free version (there is no Jungle Scout free plan)
- Helium 10 coupon codes are some of the highest discounts available for seller tools
- Some plans contain a comprehensive inventory management feature
- The Refund Genie automates the FBA reimbursement process
- There’s a Helium 10 mobile app available
- An automated email marketing tool, Follow-Up, makes it easy to contact customers
- A profit calculator tool helps you find profitable niches
- The free version is limited
- The Diamond plan is some of the best FBA platforms on the market, but they’re much more expensive than Jungle Scout’s top-tier pricing plan
- Although there’s a money-back guarantee, there’s no free trial
2. AMZ Scout
AMZ Scout is available as a web app and Chrome extension. With around 250,000 users, this product research tool isn’t as widely used as Helium 10 or Jungle Scout. However, with its affordable pricing plans and wealth of educational resources, it’s still among the top 10 Jungle Scout alternatives.
Below, we’ve created a summary of the features that set this tool apart and the key pros and cons you should know.
The AMZ Scout product database contains a whopping 550 million listings. That’s around 50 million more than Jungle Scout and 70 million more than Helium 10.
You can filter the products by 16 parameters, including size, the number of sales, category, and revenue per month. If you want, the tool automatically filters out items with hundreds of product reviews, making it much easier to identify untapped product niches.
The keyword explorer tool is suitable for both current sellers and those in the process of setting up their businesses. It enables you to find keywords relevant to your existing listings and keywords with a high ranking but low competition. This could help you find a new product niche.
The keyword explorer also includes a keyword tracker and reverse ASIN lookup feature, making it easy to conduct competitor analysis. The AMZ Scout Pro team adds new words daily, including common misspellings.
The product tracker is a digital vault for your product ideas. When you’re using the Chrome extension, it enables you to bank potential products for later from within Amazon itself. The tool also displays relevant metrics such as market research, seasonal trends, and sales data.
AMZ Scout provides pricing plans that are designed to be affordable and accessible for Amazon sellers. With options ranging from a free plan to more comprehensive paid plans, AMZ Scout caters to various budgets and business needs. Whether you’re just starting or looking for advanced features, AMZ Scout offers pricing plans that provide excellent value. Their paid plans offer additional benefits such as expanded product database access, enhanced keyword research tools, and comprehensive market insights. With AMZ Scout’s flexible pricing options, you can find a plan that suits your requirements and helps drive your Amazon business forward.
Pros and Cons
- With pricing plans ranging from $0 to $29 monthly, it’s a cost-effective Jungle Scout alternative.
- The PRO Extension allows you to access AMZ Scout features while browsing an Amazon page
- An Alibaba integration enables you to carry out in-depth product research
- The FBA Calculator forecasts sales estimates and seller fees
- The FBA Calculator and Sales Estimator tools are available for free
- The product database contains more items than Jungle Scout and other alternatives
- The Starter plan ($37 per month) doesn’t offer much more than the free plan
- No free trial available for the paid plans
- AMZ Scout offers a 10-day money-back guarantee, which is shorter than most tools on the market
3. Viral Launch
Viral Launch is a software suite for sellers. It’s reputably driven more than $8 billion on Amazon and is one of the most popular alternatives to Jungle Scout – particularly for private label businesses.
The integrated Viral Launch platform contains a range of seller tools. Most users pay for the Pro plan, which costs $99 per month, though there is also a Brand Builder plan available. At $199 per month, this is one of the most expensive Jungle Scout alternatives on this list.
Discover some key Viral Launch features below.
This is a PPC management tool that enables you to track your PPC (pay-per-click) data. Using a keyword research tool, the software identifies opportunity keywords to add to your advertising campaigns.
If you want to conduct in-depth competitor analysis, the Competitor Intelligence tool is for you. By entering a product ASIN, you can access a list of product data, including sales, price, sponsorship details, indexation, and top-ranking keywords.
Viral Launch’s Listing Builder tool is integrated with its Keyword Manager and Listing Analyzer. Together, these tools will show how your listings compare to your competitors, track keyword metrics, and identify new keywords to optimize your listings for SEO.
The Market Intelligence tool is available in the Viral Launchpad (the platform’s web app) and its Chrome extension. It displays data such as historical sales, product reviews, market trends, and prices. It also forecasts sales estimates and uses a built-in calculator to show the upfront cost and potential profit.
Viral Launch offers pricing plans tailored to meet the needs of Amazon sellers at different stages of their journey. While they have various plans available, their Pro plan is the most popular choice, providing a comprehensive set of features at a competitive price. With Viral Launch’s range of pricing options, sellers can choose the plan that aligns with their goals and budget, empowering them to make data-driven decisions and achieve success in the Amazon marketplace.
Remember that this tool is only available with a Viral Launch subscription.
- The FBA/Profit Calculator is available for free
- Viral Launch provides a great range of free educational resources, including e-books, case studies, and podcasts
- Viral Launch has some great discounts on offer for new users.
- Viral Launch has created an integrated listing tool, Listing DoJo, that’s available for free
- One of the few FBA platforms to offer a PPC tool
- The product database can track more than 225 million products
- The cheapest payment plan is $69, which may be prohibitive to some sellers
- Some features, such as the Competitor Intelligence tool, are only available to US Amazon sellers
- The advanced features can have a steep learning curve for beginners
4. Seller Labs
Seller Labs for short, aims to help Amazon businesses find new products to sell from within a single, customizable platform.
One of the biggest selling points of Seller Labs is that it supports all international marketplaces. This Jungle Scout alternative is suitable for sellers in any marketplace – no additional fees, extra subscriptions, or feature limitations.
So, what features are available? Keep reading to discover the most important tools offered by this adaptable alternative to Jungle Scout.
Ignite: Amazon PPC Advertising
If you want to boost your ad strategy, Ignite is a great tool for you. This premiere PPC software uses AI to scale its offering to your business, whether you’re an established seller with hundreds of products in your catalog or a newbie who’s just starting out.
Ignite will track the data from your advertising PPC campaigns and display it visually. It will also track customer engagement, so you can choose the best time to schedule new ads.
In the digital age, a bad review can seriously affect your business. The Communication Center ensures you can respond to customer feedback – the good and the bad – in record time, thanks to messaging templates and automated schedules within the feedback genius tool.
Best of all, this feature enables you to communicate with customers in any marketplace. There’s also no limit to the number of emails you can send monthly, no matter which pricing plan you’re using.
The platform has an inbuilt Notification Center that was designed to make sure you never miss a sale. Whether your inventory is running low, your Buy Box percentage drops, or someone leaves a negative product review, you will instantly receive a notification so that you can remedy the situation.
Seller Labs offers pricing plans that are flexible and adaptable to the needs of Amazon sellers. With a single plan that supports all international marketplaces, Seller Labs eliminates the hassle of additional fees or feature limitations. While the pricing may vary based on specific business requirements, Seller Labs ensures that all sellers can access its powerful suite of tools without compromise. Whether you’re a new seller or an established business, Seller Labs’ pricing is designed to provide value and scalability, empowering you to optimize your Amazon business across different regions and achieve success on a global scale.
Pros and Cons
- The Communication Center includes features such as A/B testing, making it a lot more comprehensive than many competitors
- You can analyze an unlimited number of Amazon marketplaces
- Notifications are available 24/7, 365 days a year
- Seller Labs offers a 30-day free trial
- The pricing plans are very adaptable to your business’s needs
- Chat support is included in every plan
- There is a Chrome extension available as well as a web app
- The Seller Labs website doesn’t make it clear which features are available in which plans
- The monthly plans are considerably more expensive than the annual plans
AMZBase is a free Chrome extension that acts as an all-in-one instant search tool. As well as Amazon, it also allows you to view current and historical sales information for Alibaba, AliExpress, eBay, Google and CamelCamelCamel.
Once you’ve downloaded AMZBase, the tool will stay discreetly at the bottom of your screen. Unlike other product research tools, it allows you to browse Amazon with minimal disruption, giving you complete visibility for your product search queries.
AMZBase provides immediate access to information such as product price, rating, ASIN numbers, title descriptions, and historical sales. Simply click on your chosen product, open the extension, and access the data you need.
Because AMZBase enables you to compare this information across other selling platforms and Amazon, you can gain a comprehensive picture of your product’s performance. This makes it easier to carry out competitor analysis to choose the best price for your products.
Pros and Cons
- Unlike Jungle Scout, AMZBase is completely free to download
- It compares information across a range of other e-commerce platforms as well as Amazon
- The plugin extension is discreet
- AMZBase is exclusively a product research tool – it doesn’t offer keyword research tools, inventory trackers, etc.
Final Thoughts – What is the Best Jungle Scout Alternative?
In conclusion, there are plenty of great options for Amazon sellers looking for alternatives to Jungle Scout in 2023. While Jungle Scout is undeniably popular, exploring other tools that offer unique features and cater to different budgets and needs is important. The article introduces various alternatives like Helium 10, AMZ Scout, and Viral Launch, each with strengths and advantages. Whether you’re seeking comprehensive product research tools, efficient PPC management, or insightful sales analytics, there’s an alternative. Remember, the best Amazon product research tools for you ultimately depends on your specific requirements and preferences as an Amazon seller.
That being said, we think there’s a perfect option for you on this top 10 Jungle Scout alternatives list. For established businesses, Jungle Scout is still one of the best tools out there. But we also think Seller Labs and Viral Launch deserve a 5-star rating!
For Amazon sellers who need a free service, we think AMZBase is the best software to get you started. But with more experience, you may find you need something more advanced.
Prime Day Deal Alert
Get 35% off Jungle Scout and uncover winning products for your Amazon business. Limited time offer!