The Jungle Scout Sales Estimator is a valuable tool that can give sellers valuable insight into sales goals and projections. This, along with other functionality, makes Jungle Scout a top tool for both newbie and seasoned sellers.
- Features three different pricing tiers and two payment options to meet the diverse needs of Amazon sellers. Monthly payments range from $29 to $84 and yearly fees range from $349 to $999. There’s also a free 7-day trial to preview the platform. However, the free sales estimator allows you to check out up to 10 results in a day, but you’ll gain access to more with an account.
- Innovative tools collect, sort, and interpret data with the industry’s best standards. Thanks to AI-driven methods and proprietary tools like AccuSales, Jungle Scout is able to deliver the most accurate and useful data to users. With everything from the built-in Amazon Sales Estimator to the Inventory Manager, you can make data-driven decisions about your business.
- With supreme ease of use and intuitive dashboards, Jungle Scout is ideal for any level of seller. It’s simple to learn, has user-friendly features, and helps tailor your Amazon sales strategies to your unique goals.
How to Use the Jungle Scout Sales Estimator
The sales estimator is super simple to use, and you’ll receive key data in just a few steps.
- Head to the Jungle Scout website, and click on the Resources drop-down menu. Then, select Sales Estimator under Free Tools.
- Enter a Best Seller’s Rank Number, select the national market you’re selling in, and select your product category.
- Click the Estimate Sales button and wait as the tool analyzes data in seconds. You’ll receive a total of monthly sales based on your search parameters.
- Use this data to determine the scale of your competition, identify niche markets, and set your sales goal. It can also guide you in selecting profitable and in-demand product types.
Don't miss out on the chance to supercharge your Amazon FBA business
Click here to access exclusive discounts on the best FBA seller features from JungleScout!
Jungle Scout Sales Estimator Cost and Features
As with the rest of Jungle Scout’s offerings, the level and access that you can select for the sales estimator can be tailored to your needs. Plus, members enjoy access to other Jungle Scout features that can assist in every facet of Amazon sales.
Jungle Scout Cost
Jungle Scout offers three different plans that come at different price points: Basic, Suite and Professional. The prices also change whether you choose to pay month by month or pay annually.
Monthly payments range from $29 to $84 and yearly fees range from $349 to $999. There’s also a free 7-day trial to preview the platform. However, the free sales estimator allows you to check out up to 10 results in a day, while account holders at each tier enjoy 1,000 sales estimate queries each month. You can also save by taking advantage of this Jungle Scout coupon code.
Validate product ideas as you browse Amazon with our famous browser extension
Everything you need to find new products & expertly manage your Amazon business
More data, more users, more access — ideal for experienced sellers who need more
Jungle Scout Features
Below is a quick summary of the features that Jungle Scout offers to Amazon sellers.
- Product Database: Gain access to data about over 475 million products on the Amazon marketplace. This allows sellers to research potential products, generate product offering ideas, and identify gaps. Plus, you can filter by metrics like revenue and estimated sales to analyze the data with your specific goals in mind.
- Product Tracker: This tool allows users to track up to 150 products simultaneously. It automates the collection of data like the average price, revenue potential, and sales numbers. This way, you can make an informed decision about the potential success of particular items.
- Opportunity Finder: Sometimes sellers need a little help discovering untapped niches. The Opportunity Finder allows you to pinpoint keywords with low competition and products that are most in demand from buyers. It also allows you to take advantage of emerging and seasonal trends. Plus, it provides users with a proprietary niche score to determine the potential success of a specific keyword.
- Keyword Scout: This allows you to discover the most popular keywords while leveraging your competitors’ strategies to craft your own. Use historical data to determine the best future keyword implementation. Keyword Scout’s data gives you all of the information you need to refine your strategy from product selection and listing creation to PPC ad campaigns.
- Supplier Database: This tool takes the guesswork out of locating and researching potential supplies. It provides key data to verify suppliers and learn about their past shipment volumes. You can even compare quotes and create purchase orders right on the platform.
- Inventory Manager: One of the biggest challenges an Amazon seller faces is striking the right balance with inventory. The Inventory Manager helps make sure you have plenty of product on hand while avoiding FBA storage fees. The tool can monitor your inventory metrics in real-time, remind you to restock, and track your inbound shipments.
- Listing Builder: Build fully optimized listings with ease. This tool provides you with AI-driven guidance to create engaging, informative listings with just the right balance of keywords. Receive keyword suggestions and listing grades as you update your Amazon listings right from the Jungle Scout platform.
- Review Automation: On the marketplace, well-managed reviews are key. With the Review Automation tool, you can select settings to solicit reviews from recent customers and save yourself valuable time.
- Sales Analytics: Compare sales, analyze profits, and optimize your strategy all in one place. The Salas Analytics tool puts all of your financial data in one simplified dashboard using easy-to-interpret formats. You can even create a profit and loss statement, track your expenses, and analyze your ad campaigns within the intuitive tool.
- Advertising Analytics: Understanding the effectiveness of your ad campaigns is key to boosting your ROI. With Advertising Analytics, you can see how your PPC strategy is directly affecting your sales numbers. Users can also track ad spend, identify opportunities to scale strategies, and pinpoint ideal keywords to include in ads.
- The Jungle Scout Extension: The web extension can be added to your Chrome or Firefox browser, allowing you to access Jungle Scout’s key data in mere seconds. You can use it to analyze product pages, identify successful product offerings, and stay updated on your sales numbers.
How Accurate is the Jungle Scout Amazon Sales Estimator?
It’s important to understand that no sales estimator tool can provide 100% accuracy. Sales estimates are just that – estimates. They are based on historical data and algorithms, and real-world results can vary.
However, Jungle Scout gathers and analyzes a robust amount of data to provide account holders with the most accurate insights possible. The system pulls from hundreds of millions of data points daily, constantly updating information and reporting the most up-to-the-minute info. This proprietary tool, called AccuSales, allows the platform to efficiently, yet accurately, gather and report these sheer numbers of metrics, providing users with precise insights.
Using expertly developed algorithms and technological automation, the constantly-evolving Jungle Scout platform transforms a vast amount of raw data into insights that sellers can use. Plus, with integrated AI, the Jungle Scout platform becomes even more powerful. By harnessing the power of artificial intelligence, the various tools work together to automate strategies for sellers. This allows accurate data to be used to make highly-informed estimates and projections about sales.
Is Jungle Scout the Best Amazon Sales Estimator?
While there are Jungle Scout alternatives out there, many fall short of this technological prowess. It’s true that other tools have slightly more robust keyword analysis features and some have more attractive price points. However, when it comes to the best Amazon Sales Estimator, Jungle Scout wins out thanks to its free features and highly accurate data. Let’s look at how Jungle Scout compares to some of its top competitors.
Jungle Scout vs. Helium 10 for Amazon Sellers
Helium 10 and Jungle Scout are both very popular options for Amazon sellers. Helium 10 does offer some additional keyword tools. However, Jungle Scout’s product research capabilities give it higher marks.
Jungle Scout vs. AMZ Tracker
When it comes to the debate of Jungle Scout vs. AMZ tracker, it boils down to the seller’s goals and experience. AMZ Tracker might be a better option for those just getting their feet wet on the marketplace, while Jungle Scout provides more tools for experienced sellers looking to scale their businesses.
Jungle Scout vs. Viral Launch
Jungle Scout and Viral Launch are very similar tools with their own strengths. Viral Launch offers a few minor capabilities that Jungle Scout doesn’t have. However, the ease of use and intuitive nature of Jungle Scout helps it come out on top.
The Bottom Line
Jungle Scout offers a robust and highly accurate sales estimator that outshines most of its competitors. It’s also a user-friendly website that guides Amazon sellers to success.
Boost your profits and streamline your Amazon FBA business
Get exclusive discounts on the top FBA seller features from JungleScout and take your business to the next level today!