Every Amazon seller wants to see their products at the top search listings. Doing this guarantees you maximum visibility and impressions for your product. It also means more sales or revenue.
To do this, merchants usually have to pay for advertising or clicks using Amazon’s sponsored ads. This method is called Pay Per Click (PPC). With PPC marketing, every seller is sure of relevant traffic and revenue. However, this would mean you have a PPC strategy that works – one that works whether you operate a Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) model or the Merchant Fulfilled (MF or FBM) model.
As the Amazon Marketplace gets more competitive, creating a profitable PPC strategy has become daunting. This is where ad software like PPC Scope comes in handy.
The PPC Scope tool was designed for Amazon merchants looking to optimize their way to profitability. It measures not only various metrics of your product ads, but also saves you tons of person-hours. It is also great at removing negative keywords and providing the critical analytics needed for great PPC campaigns.
If you are new to PPC advertising on Amazon, this article will walk you through the following:
- How PPC Scope works
- The key benefits of using PPC Scope
- The Pros and Cons of using PPC Scope
So, let’s kickoff our PPC Scope review.
What is PPC Scope?
The PPC Scope is an advertising optimization and analytics software for Amazon Sponsored Ads. Merchants can use the tool to improve the performance of their Amazon Ad campaigns, and also improve their targeting metrics. It also comes in handy for reducing wasteful ad spend, while also increasing revenue.
The software has detailed performance metrics for each product the merchant is selling. It also provides detailed reports on keywords, ad groups, and campaigns. Sellers can get access to analytics and optimization reports that can be viewed online or as downloadable reports. All these reports can be obtained from the campaign manager section.
This software was designed by Brian Johnson, an extremely proficient Amazon merchant. He also included a comprehensive set of tutorial videos that not only explain the tool in detail but also teach merchants Amazon Seller’s best standards.
These tutorial videos will teach you how to do the following:
- Get started with the software
- The basic concepts of PPC ads
- How to optimize your campaigns
- Frequently asked questions
What Can I Expect When Using PPC Scope?
With PPC scope, a seller can expect the following benefits:
- Top Ranking: The optimization and analytics report PPC Scope provides guarantees your product visibility on the coveted Amazon home page. It also ensures your products rank higher on the listings than the competition.
- Reach Buyers, not Page Views: Page views are simply page views. Revenues are guaranteed when you reach buyers. PPC Scope ensures you contact the relevant target audience that is using Amazon to find a product like yours. It also drives traffic to your product page by showing your product benefits alongside their search results.
- Improved Targeting. The PPC Scope software also reduces wasteful ad spending by improving your targeting. It achieves this by comparing the performance between your paid per click traffic and organic traffic.
- More Time. It also saves time and helps you focus on product optimization and selling, while the software does all the number crunching you need to generate insights.
- Global Reach. You can also achieve global reach with your ads when using PPC Scope.
- Advanced Tips. The free tutorials that come with a subscription to PPC Scope also teach you advanced Amazon Seller strategies that will boost your profits while reducing your costs.
PPC Scope Pros
- PPC Scope is continuously improving and updating the software.
- The tool is easy to use, and its detailed and free tutorials make it easy to get up and running.
- The tool comes with 24/7 personalized customer service.
- PPC Scope subscribers get access to a private Facebook group that keeps them abreast of any changes to the Amazon algorithm and software updates.
- The tool helps you automate your campaigns and save time.
- It comes with detailed dashboards to monitor your campaign performance.
- The data is easy to filter and navigate.
PPC Scope Cons
- The pricing can be much more expensive for newbies because you’ll pay for the platform and the campaign manager.
- It can sometimes be inflexible because you need to fit your campaign to the PPC Scope platform’s scope.
- Prices are variable based on the size of your business, which means you continue to pay more as your business grows.
Features of PPC Scope
As described earlier, the PPC Scope is a campaign management and market intelligence software that helps you optimize your Amazon sponsored ad campaigns. It can provide you the data and tool needed to maximize profits and minimize ad spend via the following features:
- Remove negative keywords.
- Increase the bids on keywords with proven performance.
- Show keywords performance in the range from best to worst performing.
- Show the profits per keyword, ad group, and campaign.
- Provide training that improves your Amazon selling expertise.
What’s The Price of PPC Scope?
Brian Johnson’s tool has four distinct plans for interested sellers. The plan you subscribe to should be based on the number of products you sell via your store and the number of Amazon platforms you utilize to reach buyers.
The four plans are the following:
- The Mini Plan (for New sellers)
- The Small Plan (for Growing Sellers)
- The Medium Plan (for International Sellers)
- And The Large Plan (for Kick-Ass Sellers)
These plans are priced from $19.99 – $84.99 monthly.
The Mini Plan
The Mini Plan Amazon seller tool targets new sellers or newbies to the Amazon Marketplace. It works best for merchants who have 1-3 products and costs $19.99 monthly to subscribe and access all its benefits. You can also only optimize less than 500 keywords when running your Amazon Sponsored Ad on this plan.
When subscribed to the Mini Plan, you should only sell on one Amazon Marketplace to get the best out of the PPC Scope software.
The Small Plan
The Small Plan is aimed at either sellers who were on the Mini Plan and are experiencing a growth in sales or new subscribers who already sell ten products and are operating on 2-3 Amazon Marketplaces. The subscription costs $44.99 per month. You can also optimize and generate data for nothing less than 8,000 keywords.
The Medium Plan
With the Medium Plan, you’ll experience its full benefits if you are selling 100 products on at least 7 Amazon Marketplaces. This is why its best recommended to international sellers. You can also generate data on nothing less than 12,000 keywords. Interested subscribers can access the Medium Plan benefits for $64.99 a month.
The Large Plan
The Large Plan is for experienced sellers that are looking to take the next step up. If you already have a profitable store on various Amazon Marketplaces, but you are looking to get an exponential boost in revenues, the Large Plan for Kick-Ass sellers is your best bet. You can run sponsored ad campaigns for at least 1000 products on this plan. You also have access to data and insights on 20,000 keywords.
The Large Plan costs $84.99 per month. It is an excellent plan if you want to work your advertising budget harder, especially if it’s a substantial part of your Amazon Store budget.
Each of these four plans includes detailed tutorials and tips from the founder, Brian Johnson. You also get access to a lightning-fast and friendly customer support team.
Alternatives to PPC Scope
Is PPC Scope Worth It?
Overall, every sensible Amazon seller wants to make profits while spending less on ad dollars:
- With PPC Scope, you can focus on sales and not worry about the number-crunching needed to generate the much-needed data and insights. It also makes it easy for you to edit or remove keywords that are adverse to your sales or sponsored ad campaigns.
- You will also find that you can use the campaign manager to get the exact negative keyword match to drive performance. You can also increase bids on keywords and search terms at the click of a button, optimizing for those that have low impressions but high click through rates.
- The incredibly detailed PPC Scope campaign dashboard has all these metrics and more on one screen, allowing for fast decision making. This birds-eye view of your campaign performance enables you to track the performance of your keywords, ad groups, and campaigns.
- It doesn’t matter if you are a beginner to Amazon Pay Per Click Ads; the tool enables you to kickstart with minimal fuss. As your business grows, you can upgrade your subscription to take advantage of more advanced analytics. No matter your plan, you can take advantage of the private Facebook group and get advanced coaching and tips on selling trends on the Amazon Marketplace.
While crafting our PPC Scope review, we’ve come to the conclusion that the PPC Scope software is a useful asset in any Amazon seller’s arsenal. Not only does it improve the performance of your ads, but you can also compare the performance of your various traffic sources. It also guarantees maximum profitability with minimal advertising spend.
This advertising optimization and analytics platform is one of the most straightforward tools to use and has plans suited for any seller, no matter your stage in the Amazon Marketplace.
If you are unsure of how to go about it, the detailed tutorials by Brian Johnson are a great place to start. The best part of the tutorials is you also come off much better at reading trends on the Amazon Marketplace.
Check out PPC Scope for yourself today.