What could your business accomplish if you had the opportunity to advertise your products through the largest e-commerce retailer in the U.S.?
With over 200k sellers earning over 100k in sales through Amazon, the answer seems to be, “A lot more money.”
Merchants everywhere are shifting their advertising strategies to Amazon’s PPC (pay-per-click) model to reach their consumers directly and start raking in more revenue.
The explosion in the market is where Zon.Tools comes into the picture. Zon.Tools is both an Amazon PPC management system and automation software to help merchants create, optimize, and boost ad campaigns. Today, it is arguably the fastest and most advanced Amazon ad automation tool available.
By automating advertising best practices and adapting to dynamic changes in granular but meaningful ways, you can sit back and watch your products get scooped up by the consumers that need it.
In this Zon.Tools review, we’re combing through everything that has to do with Zon.Tools. From its top features to pricing options and so much more, we’ll touch on everything you need to know about this PPC tool. Let’s begin.
What Is Zon.Tools?
Zon.Tools is a popular advertising automation tool for products sold on Amazon. Zon.Tools allows users to create rules for their advertising campaign on all levels – from very granular up to the whole campaign.
Zon.Tools allows users to automate the best practices of an Amazon ad campaign. As such, merchants will see their ad performance rise over time. When used correctly, merchants also will see the money they spend on the ads decrease.
Zon.Tools automation software enables merchants to deal directly with their Amazon PPC ad campaigns more than many other tools on the market. By automating your PPC campaigns, Zon.Tools reduces ad costs while carefully targeting your audience – without much of your input at all.
In our Zon.Tools review, we found the tool is straightforward to use. Simply create the campaign, set the rules, and let Zon.Tools automate and adjust to dynamic changes as the campaign progresses.
Why Use a PPC Ad Tool?
Running an Amazon PPC campaign is not the most accessible kind of advertising to run, but it’s arguably the most lucrative. Amazon does a great job of targeting the right consumers when they’re ready to buy, which means a much better chance at sales.
With such high earning potential, it’s easy to see why so many merchants and business owners are switching to Amazon PPC ads.
However, when you have a million other things on your to-do list, does learning how to run an Amazon PPC by yourself from top to bottom take top priority? Probably not. Again, here’s where Zon.Tools makes itself useful.
We’re lucky to live in the modern-day, with so many tools and resources to support our businesses. Zon.Tools is the resource that can take care of automating a great PPC campaign through Amazon without too much work required from you.
What Can I Expect When Using Zon.Tools?
Zon.Tools is one of the most popular Amazon PPC automation software options merchants can use today. When using Zon.Tools, you should expect to set up your campaign and establish campaign rules. The best part is that Zon.Tools will handle most of the rest for you after that!
Thanks to Zon. Tools’ 9 proprietary algorithm engines, you can create smarter and more efficient PPC campaigns through Amazon. Later in the Zon.Tools review, we’ll get into the details about the 9 different tools within Zon.Tool and what you can expect from each one.
Zon.Tools brings a lot of benefits to the table. Here are the top pros of Zon.Tools Automated PPC software:
- Several tools adjust your campaign multiple times each day, including search term mining, bid changes, enabling/pausing keywords
- Easy to set up for any kind of goal, whether it’s visibility, profit, velocity, or a mix
- Flexible smart engine algorithms that adapt based on user input
- DFY Structured Ad Campaigns
There’s always room for a little bit of growth and improvement.
- Sponsored Brands and Display Ads are not supported yet.
- Human Assistance is still needed to set up the automation.
Features of Zon.Tools
Zon.Tools is rich with features and benefits for the user. The entire purpose of Zon.Tools is to improve the Amazon PPC ad campaign process, so it wouldn’t be effective if it didn’t have rich features to improve upon that process.
Some of the top features based on our Zon.Tools review are:
- Create and launch your ad campaigns quickly and effectively
- Automate your current ad campaign setup
- Manage your bids without actually managing them
- Automate the addition of new keywords
- Manage low-performing keywords with auto lower or auto-pause
- Reach or exceed your Advertising Cost of Sale (ACoS) to turn a profit
- Maximize your ad performance and boost sales
- Remove the guessing and learning about Amazon PPC
- Create well-built, hands-off campaigns based on best practices
- Reduce advertising spending, this boost profit margin
- Leave advertising to Zon.Tools and focus on big-picture business growth
- Save time that could be used elsewhere by automating ad campaigns
- Expand your advertising reach into new markets, countries and even new languages
- Leverage the strategy Zon.Tools uses for profitable advertising for your gain
- Hit your goals with just a few ad clicks, increasing overall Amazon revenue
- Get ahead of the competitors with boosted Amazon rankings
How Does It Work?
Zon.Tools works by offering all the tools a merchant might need to build a high-quality Amazon PPC advertising campaign. The whole idea here is to leave as much as possible up to their computer-generated algorithms so that you can spend your time elsewhere.
To get started, you’ll create your account and then create your first campaign. Then, you’ll set all of your own rules, thresholds, and parameters that the algorithms will follow. You can also get started using a pre-existing campaign and adjust it from there.
Since search terms and keywords drive so many online sales, Zon.Tools focuses on these at a granular level. The program will carefully optimize your campaign’s performance. It changes the bid, pauses keywords, mines for new terms, and continuously adjusts the details of your campaign strategy. All of these tactics together increase your ad’s efficiency while maximizing the revenue you rake in as a result.
Zon.Tools’ Keyword Guardian (KWG) serves as your campaign’s watchful guardian, making sure you’re not spending too much on any keyword or catchphrases. When a keyword or phrase reaches a certain spending point without any sales, it will automatically pause or delay the use of them to better empower the terms that are performing well.
The Keyword Recycle (KWR) engine monitors the keywords or phrases that have paused and re-evaluates a new big price based on how it’s performing. It tests the new keyword and bid matches to see if they perform better for you. It also makes it easy to see the results of the new bidding.
Keyword Miner (KWM) scans your campaign reports constantly, adding in new Customer Search Terms. By consistently re-checking for hot customer keywords, your campaigns will organically grow in a controlled manner.
The Target Miner engine scans your campaign reports and will convert any Amazon Standard Identification Numbers (ASIN) that are performing well into your ad group. This process lets you grow the reach of your ad in a fully automated way.
Zon. Tools’ Term-Inator (T.I.) engine will look for terms in your campaign report that bleed out of what is relevant. Anything extraneous to the successful results of your campaign, the tool will take out or re-sort. Little by little, this adjustment improves the matching capabilities of your Auto, Phrase, and Broad campaigns.
The Asin-Ator Engine looks over your reports for bleeding ASINs that don’t belong. This clean-up process will boost your PAT and AUTO campaigns’ ability to match with audience searches.
The Bid Gambler (B.G.) is a tool that prevents you from bidding too low and missing out on clicks. If your bid is not getting clicks, B.G. will slowly increase it until the clicks start increasing.
Bid Nailer (BN) is the opposing force of the B.G. It works to optimize your bids to the perfect amount. In this case, B.N. will reduce your bid if you’re spending too much, based on your average PPC cost and the technique you usually use.
Last but not least, the Auto-Mate 3.0 is a super-tool that adjusts both your target bids and your keywords. It will help you reach your Advertising Cost of Sale goals. The algorithm dynamically calculates current conditions to improve your bid and maximize sales.
Additional aspects we appreciated in the Zon.Tools review include:
- Rules that are fully customizable down to the granular level
- Compatible with all international Amazon marketplaces
- Automatic ad group and smart campaign creation
- Automation segmentation of keyword matches
- Handles big accounts with lots of data
- Can manage thousands of different campaigns
- Customer Search Term mining multiple times each day
- Automated bid changes numerous times each day, based on your user-made criterion
- Automated pause/enable keywords numerous times each day, based on your user-made criterion
What’s the Price of Zon.Tools?
Zon.Tools is an affordably priced PPC tool that is available at three different price points to meet a wide range of business needs. The three plans’ pricing models vary, based on what your typical monthly advertising budget.
The Analyzer is for those who don’t spend too much per month on ads. The Masterer is for a moderate ad spend, and the Dominator is for the most amount of advertising spending.
It’s important to note here that ALL of the three plan options come with a risk-free 30-day trial for just $1. If you decide you don’t like the software after your 30 days, there’s nothing to lose. They also all include the option to upgrade, downgrade, or cancel anytime. The company doesn’t force you into any contracts.
Our Zon.Tools review will give a breakdown of what each plan offers.
The Analyzer plan makes it easy to analyze and automate your Amazon sponsored products. More efficient than any other software, the Analyzer offers:
- Capability to manually adjust and manage your pre-existing campaigns
- Unlimited account users
- Unlimited ad campaigns
- Unlimited sponsored products
- Unlimited search term keywords
- Basic customer support for all your needs
- Available in U.S., CA, MX, DE, U.K., E.S., F.R., I.T., J.P., IN Amazon markets
The Masterer lets you semi-automate your ads and nail down a consistent, hands-off management approach. It includes:
- Everything from the Analyzer plan, with several additions
- Keyword Guardian search engine
- KeyWord Recycler search engine
- Both the Bid Gambler and Bid Nailer search engine tools
- Auto-Mate search engine tool
- Priority customer service support for all your needs
The Dominator helps you overcome all obstacles and competition to dominate in your industry. It comes with Zon.Tools’ full suite of management and automation tools. This plan lets acquire:
- Everything from the Masterer Plan, with several additions
- Proprietary PGN structure
- Keyword Miner search engine
- Term-Inator search engine
- All software upgrades included
- Priority customer service support for all your needs
Or you can check out the Best Amazon PPC software tools that the majority of 7-8 figure sellers useInfinite FBA
Is Zon.Tools Worth It?
We’ve come to the part of our Zon.Tools review where we decide whether or not the Amazon PPC Automation software is worth it. Keeping in mind all of the information we covered above, we think Zon.Tools is undoubtedly worth the investment. It’s an unbeatable tool for any merchant who wants to automate their advertising and still reap the benefits.
First, it’s a great tool to use for anyone who is a beginner in the world of PPC advertising or advertising in general. It can take a lot of time to learn the ins and outs of advertising with Amazon, and most business owners are short on time. By delegating the automation and management of your sponsored product ad campaigns to Zon.Tools, you’ll free up your time to work on other things while still getting great results from online ads.
It’s also excellent because it updates campaigns several times a day, keeping it fresh and responsive to how customers are behaving each day. It uses a variety of algorithmic tools to find keywords, adjust bid price, optimize performance, and maximize sales.
Zon.Tools is available at three accessible price points based around monthly ad spend, so merchants of all sizes can reap the benefits of Zon.Tools without too much risk or commitment.
For those who want to tap into Amazon’s massive audience and boost online sales, we recommend Zon.Tools as a potential PPC automation software.
In closing, our Zon.Tools review has shown that the tool is a user-friendly way to create robust ad campaigns for your Amazon sponsored products. By automating advertising best practices, it takes the hard work out of successful PPC campaigns and lets merchants reap profitable results. Bolster your campaigns and get Zon.Tools now.