Selling a product on the saturated digital marketplace requires new ways to boost sales and gain buyers. That’s why online retail tools are so important. High-quality retail tools like JumpSend and Viral Launch aim to give sellers the ability to analyze the Amazon FBA marketplace for better sales strategies over time.
These tools also sweeten the deal for potential buyers with coupons and deals and get sellers the chance to curate positive reviews to further boost Amazon FBA sales.
Digital marketplace sellers that want to boost Amazon FBA sales can get sales tools like JumpSend or Viral Launch to collect data. They can then use this analytical information to optimize their products and outrank the competition. This puts the product directly in front of potential buyers, rather than ranking at the very bottom of a long search engine results page.
So, there’s no question that these tools work: it’s a matter of deciding which one is better.
In this JumpSend vs Viral Launch review, we’ll compare these two tools so that you can decide which is best for your Amazon business.
What is JumpSend?
This digital sales tool was created by the makers of popular retail tool Jungle Scout. Rather than comparing Jungle Scout vs Viral Launch like many sites have, we are focusing only on JumpSend vs Viral Launch.
JumpSend lets Amazon sellers communicate with clients, target buyers, get customized emails, and gather data.
When you see the side-by-side breakdown of Viral Launch vs Jungle Scout, you see how many quality features Jungle Scout has amassed. The same is true for the creators’ other sales tool, JumpSend. With so many valuable features, sellers can have an effective and profitable product launch instantly.
Here is a breakdown of JumpSend’s features and services that sellers get with purchase:
- Viral campaigns
- Product promotions
- Email targeted campaigns
- Targeted keyword searches
- Customizable email templates: the perfect choice for seasonal appeals (holidays, etc.)
How does JumpSend work?
If you frequently work with Amazon, you know that it ranks based on sales. If you want your products to rank higher for an Amazon market, you need first to increase your sales.
Here’s where Jump Send comes in.
This tool gives discounts on the site, incentivizing customers to get your products and boosts product sales and reviews. The boost in product sales improves your Amazon ranking, and the collected reviews entice new buyers.
In addition to proof of quality, good reviews can get you insight into your product and your marketing. Use quality reviews to improve your sales strategy.
Your JumpSend login is your key to your organic sales boost.
JumpSend has multiple packages available with differing services breakdowns.
Each package has different features, based on:
- Price per month
- Product limit
- Monthly vs Yearly payment
All packages offer the following benefits:
- Unlimited email campaigns
- Access to 100K+ shoppers
- Keyword targeting
- Premium analytics
- Distribute unlimited coupons
- Inventory protection
- Free trial option
Here is a breakdown of your package options in detail:
- The Starter package, which includes a three product limit, is $29/month or $228/year.
- The Entrepreneur allows for ten products and comes out to $59/month or $468/year.
- The Business package has a 25 product limit for Amazon sellers and costs $99/month vs $828/year.
- The Enterprise package, great for large sellers, covers up to 100 products and costs $199/month or $1668/year.
Annual vs Monthly Pricing
Annual pricing allows for a lesser monthly payment over time but locks you into one year of services. It also requires a single billing. This means you’ll need to invest one large sum once, rather than get the convenient monthly billing of one of the month to month packages.
- JumpSend offers coupons and discounts, which incentivizes Amazon buyers to get the best deal.
- Sellers get access to autoresponder tools for improved customer service as an Amazon seller.
- JumpSend lets Amazon sellers make customized emails with the help of high-quality email templates.
- JumpSend is ideal for organic growth.
- JumpSend is fully compliant with Amazon seller policies and rules.
- It does not work for every Amazon product.
- While this tool aims to help Amazon sellers collect reviews, none with discounts above 50% will count as a verified review.
What is Viral Launch?
Viral Launch, like JumpSend, is a multi-faceted tool that Amazon sellers use to get viral sales and make key marketing decisions. It is a sales estimator, product analysis tool, and listings optimizer.
Viral Launch can help clients get the most out of an important product launch. It does this with features to help sellers analyze the competition and marketplace to boost sales for their products.
- Market Intelligence
- Product Discovery tool: View competition and their reception in the open market/Amazon.
- Listings Builder/Listings Analyzer: Send listings to the top of search results.
- Keyword research
Viral Launch Pricing
In terms of JumpSend vs Viral Launch, Viral Launch pricing doesn’t just differ on price and product limit. Each available package varies in terms of whether you get:
- Keyword research
- Listing Builder
- Listing Analyzer
- Keyword manager
- Daily/hourly keyword rank and ad tracking
All packages get the use of Market Intelligence, Product Discovery, and Competitor Intelligence tools (although some packages allow more tracked competitors than others).
Here’s a breakdown of what packages Viral Launch offers:
- The Beginner’s Research Kit package includes the least amount of features. It comes out to $41.79/month on the annual plan.
- Pro Seller is the next step up. This package will get the seller all features and is $70.12/month on the annual plan.
- Brand Builder is the recommended bundle. With all available features, it comes out to $105.54/month on the annual plan. Why is Brand Builder a step up from Pro Seller if they have all the same features? Well, it gives sellers 100 tracked competitors instead of just 3 with the Pro Seller package. It also increases listing analysis, as well as daily and hourly keyword rank and ad tracking.
- The final package is Data Hunter. This package comes out to $282.62/month on the annual plan. It has the highest numbers for everything and includes all available features.
Annual vs Monthly Pricing
Amazon sellers get a much better deal with the annual plan vs the monthly plan. Users of this plan get two months for free, as opposed to the monthly plan. The only downside of the annual plan is that it will make you pay in one lump sum at one time.
- Viral Launch doesn’t make you input credit card information for your free trial, meaning you will never be charged accidentally at the end of your trial.
- It offers coupons and discounts on itself, which incentivizes Amazon buyers.
- It is ideal for continuous organic growth over time.
- It is fully compliant with Amazon seller policies and rules.
- This tool does not offer customizable email templates.
The Verdict: JumpSend vs Viral Launch
For Amazon sellers who want to make the best of their product sales, retail tools like these or Jungle Scout can help boost sales. When you match up JumpSend vs Viral Launch, they are great for different reasons:
- JumpSend is tailored toward collecting positive reviews. It is a great way to get access to better rankings and build your business online.
- Viral Launch, on the other hand, is tailored toward collecting valuable market data. This can help you improve your strategy and get better Amazon sales.
However, both services allow Amazon sellers to get more out of their time spent marketing and selling. We hope that this guide helped you figure out which program you need for your products!
Other Viral Launch Comparison Reviews you might be interested in: