Are you a natural entrepreneur who is curious about starting your own business but unsure where to start? Or maybe you’re ready to launch your first product but want to do more research on the market and your competitors? Some services can help with this and more.
The web-based platforms AmazeOwl and Jungle Scout both allow you to search for products, conduct market research, and launch your product on Amazon. Read on for a breakdown of both service’s features, along with the pros and cons of each.
You’ll learn everything you need to know about both platforms so you can decide which of these game-changing services is best suited for taking your business to the next level.
Table of Contents
What are AmazeOwl and Jungle Scout?
AmazeOwl is a tool for people looking to start and maintain their own FBA (Fulfilled by Amazon) business. With access to their Amazon product database, users can search through millions of product ideas and successfully launch their business. Here is how AmazeOwl helps FBA businesses flourish:
Finding Promising Products
AmazeOwl’s Amazon database gives you access to more than 600 million items and 11 marketplaces. The product database is updated daily, so you always have access to the latest product ideas. AmazeOwl spots products with high potential and lays out the details of the opportunity for you. You’ll be able to find promising products by merely scrolling through Amazon quickly.
Understanding Your Niche
AmazeOwl helps you understand the market for your product on a deep level. All products on the database are ranked according to a simple 5-star system to help you understand the potential profit and demand for your product. You’ll gain invaluable insights on your competitors as well as the ease of entry into the market.
AmazeOwl data will help guide you on what kind of promotional content will have the most impact, what a competitive price looks like for your product, and how many reviews you’ll need to maintain an edge on the competition.
With access to this data, you’ll become knowledgeable on the intricacies of your market, allowing you to set your product apart from the pack and succeed in the Amazon marketplace.
Staying Ahead of the Competition
AmazeOwl gives you valuable tools for monitoring your market and your competitors. You’ll be alerted of new competitors in their early stages so you can adjust your strategy as necessary to keep them at bay.
You’ll also be able to see any changes your competitors make to their strategy. This includes changes in pricing, keywords, titles, and images. Keyword monitoring allows you to measure how keyword changes impact your traffic and sales. Understanding what is working and what isn’t will bring in more customers.
Jungle Scout is an all-in-one platform for selling products on Amazon. Whether you’re just starting, expanding an already existing business, or looking for new branding strategies, Jungle Scout can help. Here are some of the benefits of using this platform.
Conducting Product Research with Ease
With Jungle Scout’s extension, you can research how well a particular product niche is selling on Amazon in just seconds. You’ll be able to see a whole host of important data points at a glance, including profit projections and analysis of Google trends. The data updates in real-time and allows you to make informed decisions about which products to sell.
Built by Sellers, for Sellers
Sellers designed jungle Scout with other sellers in mind. Its sole purpose is to help businesses achieve their sales goals. Jungle Scout collects and analyzes billions of data points from Amazon. Its users get to reap the benefits of this highly accurate data pool. A knowledgeable team of customer service specialists is always available to help you with every step of your seller journey.
Access to Extensive Resources
All Jungle Scout educational resources are free to ensure you have everything you need to succeed. A comprehensive beginner’s guide, webinars, one of the best Amazon FBA podcasts, and a blog are just some of the free resources available to Jungle Scout users.
Most AmazeOwl users join with no prior experience but go on to launch their own online businesses. Here is what AmazeOwl users can expect to get from this service:
- Access millions of product ideas over 11 marketplaces on the Amazon database which is updated daily
- View product rankings according to the simple 5-star system to easily compare the potential of products
- Access data that helps you understand your market and where your product fits into it
- Get alerted of new competitors
- See daily changes your competitors make
- Track impact with keyword monitoring
- Three different levels to sign up for depending on your needs and goals: starter (free), growth, and established plans.
- Free quiz that tells you your Amazon seller readiness score and predicts how successful you’ll be
- Access to extensive Amazon product database
- Makes understanding the complexities of your market easy
- 10-day product training included with all plans
- Good tool to get started but you may need to do your own research separately as well
- Free version may be slow to load
Jungle Scout Breakdown
No matter where you are in your journey as a seller, Jungle Scout has the tools to help. Here is what you can expect to get when you start using this service:
- Search through a product database with multiple helpful filters (keyword, category, etc.)
- The product tracker shows you daily sales and other data for any product, whether it’s a product you’re interested in or one your competitor is selling
- The supplier database shows you reliable suppliers based on your criteria. See their top customers and products
- Keyword scout helps you see what Amazon customers are searching for
- The sales analytics tool enables you to track your finances. It tracks your sales, expenses, and performance over time
- Keep track of what you have in stock and what you need to order easily with the Inventory Manager feature
- User-friendly interface
- Amazing customer service
- Free access to the whole host of educational and training resources
- Helpful tool for beginners and professionals
- Keep track of your inventory, sales, and competitors with one easy to use service
- Subscription automatically renews (some users may not like auto charges)
- Can be a bit of a learning curve with learning how to use all of the features
Features of AmazeOwl and Jungle Scout
Features of Amaze Owl
- Product database
- Keyword monitoring
- Keyword research
- AmazeOwl academy
- Tracked niches
Features of Jungle Scout
- Product database
- Keyword Scout
- Supplier database
- 100% of free educational resources
- Sales analytics
How Do the Prices of AmazeOwl and Jungle Scout Compare?
Both of these services can help you launch a product and manage your business. For many people, the decision between two comparable services can come down to pricing. Here is the pricing breakdown for AmazeOwl vs Jungle Scout.
AmazeOwl Starter Package-FREE
Great for people who are curious about starting an FBA business, this package includes the following features:
- Tracked niches (1 niche)
- Keyword monitoring (3 keywords)
- Auto-updates (1,000 niches)
- Keyword research (top 2 keywords)
- Slow loading speed
AmazeOwl Growth Package-$12.99 a month
Perfect for sellers gearing up to launch their first product, this package includes the following features:
- Tracked niches (10 niches)
- Keyword monitoring (10 keywords)
- Auto-updates (1,000 niches)
- Keyword research (top 10 keywords)
- Fast loading speed
- Product database (50 products a month)
- 10% discount on AmazeOwl academy
- Regular customer support
AmazeOwl Established Package-$19.99 a month
For sellers who want to find and launch multiple products, this package includes the following features:
- Tracked niches (300 niches)
- Keyword monitoring (50 keywords)
- Auto-updates (1,000 niches)
- Keyword research (top 100keywords)
- Very fast loading speed
- Product database (200 products a month)
- 30% discount on AmazeOwl academy
- High priority customer support
Jungle Scout Extension Only-$19 a month/$228 a year
This is an extension added to your Chrome browser, which allows you to conduct product research on Amazon. Features include the following:
- Product database (10 searches)
- Product tracker (3 products)
- Supplier database (10 searches)
- Keyword scout (10 searches)
- Opportunity score
Jungle Scout Software Only-$39 a month/$468 a year
The web-based software you need to find, launch, and manage the sale of your product. Features include the following:
- Full access to product database
- Full access to product tracker
- Full access to supplier database
- Full access to keyword scout
- Opportunity finder
- Rank tracker
- Sales analytics
- Inventory manager
- Email campaigns
- Product promotions
Jungle Scout Software AND Extension-$49 a month/$588 a year
This option gives you both the Chrome extension and the web-based software. You’ll have all the tools you need to conduct the best research, successfully launch a product, and manage your FBA business. Features include everything from both the web extension and the standard Jungle Scout software.
AmazeOwl and Jungle Scout are two of the top services helping Amazon sellers get started and grow their business. If you’re curious about starting an FBA business, you’ll need one of these platforms to compete. If you are like most and looking for a Jungle Scout discount code, then look no further, our readers can get up to 30% OFF today by clicking the link below.
Depending on your needs and goals, one of them might make more sense for you than the other. Whichever service you choose, you’ll be finding and launching a profitable product in no time. Check out their websites today and make your own decision on AmazeOwl vs Jungle Scout.
Further Comparison Reviews of Jungle Scout: